Thread: Need Gateway ID5808l laptop Drivers

Need Gateway ID5808l laptop Drivers

I am having the Gateway ID5808l laptop three months ago. this laptop was came preloaded with the Microsoft Windows Vista Operating system. Now i have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system. Now i don't have the driver software for the hardware connected to this gateway laptop. I want the Gateway ID5808l laptop Drivers. Where can i find the driver for this laptop or how can i install the driver software in this laptop. Kindly revert back to me.

Re: Need Gateway ID5808l laptop Drivers

You are having the Gateway ID5808l laptop and you are in the search for the drivers compatible with the Windows 7 operating system for this laptop. You have upgraded the operating system of this Gateway laptop from the Windows Vista operating system to the Windows 7 operating system by forgetting that you will have to install the drivers also for the Windows 7 operating system which you are not having with you. You can install the drivers for windows 7 operating system in this laptop by several ways.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can install the drivers from the disc which is supplied with the Gateway ID5808l laptop. This laptop was preloaded with the Windows Vista but some manufacturer provides the Driver software disc with the higher operating system which is available in the market for the customers help. By keeping in mind for the future upgradation of the operating systems and the laptops and the desktops can not work without the drivers software for the hardware connected to your computer system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

All the manufacturer use to provide the driver disc of the laptop and the desktop with the product itself. But nowdays they provide the driver software on their website directly. So you have to download the drivers from the website of the Gateway for the Gateway ID5808l laptop for Windows 7 Operating system. They dont provide the driver disc with the product anymore. So you will have to download and install the drivers. But the problem is that you cannot connect to the internet because you are not having the driver installed for the LAN card in this laptop. So you have to download this from some other computer system or the laptop and after that transfer and install the driver software for this laptop for the windows 7 operating system.

For downloading the Driver software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system for the Gateway ID5808l laptop go to the website of the gateway. You can get the URL of the gateway website from the Google or from the User manual of this laptop. After this go to the support section on the website. Select the model number of your laptop. Now you can see the drivers for all the three operating systems of the Microsoft. Windows XP, Windows Vista and the Windows 7. Download the drivers for the Windows 7 operating system and install them in your laptop.

If you don't want to download the driver and after that install the driver in the Gateway ID5808l laptop for saving some time of yours, you can directly install the driver software for the Windows 7 operating system without downloading the driver softwares in Gateway ID5808l laptop if you are having the internet connection. For doing this go to the device manager and right click on the hardware devices for which you want to install the driver and select the Update driver software option for that hardware peripheral for this Gateway laptop.