Thread: Interested in buying the Robot Android china mobile phone.

Interested in buying the Robot Android china mobile phone.

I am planning to buy the Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android OS for myself. But before buying this china mobile I want to know the features of this mobile phone and answers to some related queries. I am a resident of India is this phone is available in India or not. Is there any way to move this phone silent mode as fast as possible? What are the multimedia features of this mobile phone? What are the advance features of this mobile phone?

Re: Interested in buying the Robot Android china mobile phone.

Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system is the phone of for the year 2010. This is the fully functional android phone. This phone has the number of features with the great application software. Which gives the users of this phone a fantastic experience of have great looks and high functionality. The operating system of this phone is designed in such a way that it gives the user friendly experience. If you are planning to buy this phone then buy this phone without giving a second thought.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am using this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system and I will surely suggest you to buy this phone the features which I like about this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system. This phone has the functionality of Wifi and I can also read the pdf file using this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system. This phone supports the dual band GSM (Global System for mobile communication). More than 25 applications are pre loaded in the mobile phone which gives the user a great experience of using this phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Price of Robot Android china mobile phone.

Approximate price of this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system $179.10. This Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system supports GSM dual band of frequencies 900 Mhz and 1800 Mhz. Here is the negative factor to this china mobile because due to the support for only two frequencies this phone cannot be used worldwide. The operating system of this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system is google android

Re:Robot Android china mobile phone is available in India

Yes this Special Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system is available in India. You do not have to worry if you are a resident of India and you want to get this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system. But in the previous season this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system was not available in India because of some OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreements. You can order this android phone from the internet and also can search for this Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system in the local market, the choice is yours.

The multimedia features of this mobile phone are; Robot - 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Cellphone with Android operating system comes with still camera through which you can click the photos of your friends with the resolution of 1600X1200. The image format supported by this phone is JPEG (Joint Photo Graphic Expert Group). The media format supported by this phone is video 3 GP, music format MP3, MIDI, WAV, and WMA. The languages supported by this phone are English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese. I do not think you need another reason to buy this mobile phone.