Thread: How can i transfer data from palm T/X to Blackberry Tour

How can i transfer data from palm T/X to Blackberry Tour

Hello everyone i have recently purchased a new blackberry tour mobile phone prior to that i am using the Palm T/X. Now i want to transfer all my data from Palm T/X to blackberry tour. I am not aware how to go about it i also think that Blackberry did not put software in for a transfer of data. any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: How can i transfer data from palm T/X to Blackberry Tour

You can basically achieve this in two steps firstly you have to sync your T/X with what you use for it after that export all the data which you want from the T/X then simply you can import it in to your blackberry. But remember you will have to make use of the blackberry PC suite or whatever because you will have to convert it into a format that the balckberry supports.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As far as i know you can transfer all your data to your blackberry tour device but for this you should transfer all your data to your computer and then check whether all your data is compatible the blackberry or not. convert all tha data to a compatible format which seems as incompatible and after that just import it into the blackberry device it is as simple as that.

It seems that you will need some online help so just try to visit blackberry's official website because you might get a solution there. I think that there is a software available for transferring the data from any device to blackberry with just two or three clicks so i would recommend you to buy this software.

I think that the Microsoft outlook will definitely help you in this matter. You will simply have to sync your blackberry to it and then import all the data which you want. But before importing it you will have to export this data from the palm TX which you were using prior to the blackberry. hopefully you will fix this matter soon

carrickbay Guest

Guys please help me out.
    I am thinking of buying a new Blackberry tour having elegant skin , So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing blackberry with nice skins?

You can shop blackberry from online by the blackberry official website. I have also find some website that is ebay and kickandbuy that have good variety of blackberry phone with good price. You can also call and order the balckberry phone from 1-800-327-9085. Check that. Best of luck.