Thread: Need Gateway MX3414 Drivers

Need Gateway MX3414 Drivers

My sister is having Gateway MX3414 laptop with her, today while checking out email attachment her laptop got infected with virus because of which she had to completely format her laptop and install a fresh copy of operating system, i had done the needful and install Windows XP on it, but some of her laptop drivers are not supporting can anyone provide me drivers for Gateway MX3414 laptop ?

In that case i would i would suggest you to use Gateway recovery disk ? If you are having it then use it because from it you will get all your drivers and if it the same partition which contain necessary drivers for your pc, the one way to find out is to manually check all your hardwares to their specifics and find the driver that way.

Thanks for replying me i am having all the necessary drivers but they are not installing properly can you provide me some site where i can directly download drivers for my laptop i had visited it's official site but was not able to get it. Can you direct me for the same.

Download Gateway MX3414 Drivers

If you want Gateway MX3414 Drivers then click on Gateway MX3414 driver below this will direct to the official site and over there you will find Driver download click on it and download the necessary drivers for your laptop and at the same time i would suggest you to create a CD/ Dvd where you can store it for further use.

Gateway MX3414 Drivers

Gateway MX3414 sound issue

My brother is also having Gateway MX3414 with him and from few days he is facing some issue with his sound, sometime he is able to hear sound from his speakers and sometime not, so i told him to install the latest driver from it's official site after, but still he is facing the same issue, does anyone facing similar type of issue ?

In Gateway MX3414 laptop sound issue is one of the most common issue i was also facing similar type of issue and i tried out many solution but none of them of and at last i took my laptop to service center and they told me that my sound card has got damage because of which my sound was not working, it might happen that your sound card might had got damage in that case take your laptop to service center if it's in warranty period or else show it to some good engineer.