Thread: Need help on Sanyo VPC S600 Digital Camera

Need help on Sanyo VPC S600 Digital Camera

I am the beginner level of photographer in this photography world. I just love to captures pictures. Right now i am using normal camera to capture the pictures, but recently a new digital camera named "Sanyo VPC S600". I am looking forward to purchase this digital camera, but before this i want know its features and specifications. Is it good enough to buy?? I will use Dell Studio 15 laptop to connect and copy pictures. Please give me suggestion on this.

Re: Need help on Sanyo VPC S600 Digital Camera

I would say that you are no on exact path to buy digital camera, because i consider that Sanyo is not one of the big/good players in the digital camera scene.Thus, no one will good review of it and it also has very less reliability in market. The Sanyo company is better know for a niche market of hybrid cameras(the combination of camcorder and digital camera). And this camera's very expensive. I would recommend to go for Sony or Canon digital camera.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have been using one of the Sanyo camera and i am really satisfy with it. The Sanyo model you are telling is very good performance camera which has very beautiful capturing, high-resolution images with the simple. This model has following features:
    -> 16MB Internal Memory
    -> 6 MegaPixel High Quality Stills
    -> 3x Optical Zoom Lens
    -> 2"36'" High Resolution LCD Screen
    I think this camera would be good choice for you.

I have purchased this model of camera 6 months ago and now i feel it is just waste of money. I was trying the 3 different brand new SD cards, and 1000 of tries to get the camera to format one of them. Finally, i did it. But there is no firmware for a fix, and Sanyo seems to be "black balling" this product. I think you should not buy this camera, it is waste of money.

The Sanyo VPC S600 is very good product. This camera takes amazing 6MP still images, and it will combine all-glass 3X optical zoom lens with 4X digital zoom for which the 12X total zoom capabilities. A large 2''4' color LCD displays images very clearly, and the camera includes 16MB of internal memory. This camera would cost you around $95. Hope i have provided enough information for you to choice the correct camera.

My personal opinion would be to buy this Sanyo VPC S600 digital camera, it has very good performance. This camera will take excellent pictures, and also has high resolution photos with still camera. This camera model will captures 6MP still images with amazing clarity. The Sanyo VPC S600 is easy to hold, sturdy design sports a large, 2.36" TFT color LCD monitor. This camera model will cost you nearby USD 120.00.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"