Thread: Need Network Controller for Averatec 3200

Need Network Controller for Averatec 3200

My friend is having Averatec 3200 series laptop with Windows Vista install on it, but my friend don't like Windows Vista he need to have Windows XP as his operating system, so i had formatted his laptop and install Windows XP and also install all the drivers but still when i try to connect through wifi it's not getting connected when i had a check everything is proper, but cannot figure it out why his wireless adapter is not working. Any tips/links are greatly appreciated.

How to install Wireless adapter on Averatec 3200

This is one of the common problem with Averatec 3200 in that case i would suggest you to uninstall Wireless adapter from device manager and at the same time also remove it from control panel too, then reboot your laptop during start up you will get pop message as found new hardware click on it and manually install your driver from here i am sure now you will be able to use Wireless adapter without any issue.

Download Wireless adapter for Averatec 3200

Dr. Pter your tip was very helpful for me but now i had come up with new issue, i came to know that there is some issue with my Wireless adapter software because of which i am not able to get connected, when i called customer support they told me to install latest version of Network Controller from there site, but it so confusing that i can't find my drivers, can anyone direct with it.

Network Controller for Averatec 3200

If you want to get Network Controller for Averatec 3200 then you need to visit Averatec officially site, then in the category option select laptop and in model number select your model i.e Averatec 3200 and click on Select button, then you will get all the latest drivers for your laptop. For initial you can get your wireless driver by click on Network Controller driver

Network Controller driver

Network Controller for Dell wireless

I am also facing similar type of issue with my Dell laptop, whenever i try to connect through wireless network controller it works fine but after sometime it won't work and gets closed and at the same time i get an message which say that a problem caused the application to stop working. So i reboot my laptop but still i am getting the same message.

Dell wireless adapter issue

I am also having Dell laptop and this seems to be common problem i had tried out many solution like uninstalling and re-installing the card, replacing the card with a new one etc, but none of them worked out for me, when i took my laptop to service center they told me that i need to restore the system to factory default and then i won't face any issue, after doing it my problem got fix hope your problem too get fixed.