Thread: Problem in changing theme in T-Mobile

Problem in changing theme in T-Mobile

Hi,
    Recently I buy MDA COMPACT on t-mobile. The performance of this phone is good. I think its best phone internet surfing. But the problem started when I update this phone and installed new theme and now I want to change this theme but I face problem in changing theme in T-Mobile, for that I want your help so please give me any suggestion for that.

Re: Problem in changing theme in T-Mobile

Hey I give you better solution for that, because I also face this problem. This problem are comes from programs, there is some programs are install from the EXT-Rom, they can't be removed from control panel. And I think you also installed this theme from the EXT-Rom, and because of this you not able to change your mobile theme and for solving this problem you have to do a hard reset, and you then you able to installed new theme. I think you have to use this solution.

I think this is a virus problem with your phone and because of this you not able to change this theme, for solving this problem you have to update your phone because during the updating your mobile phones goes on factory setting and I think after that you able to change your mobile theme. I think using this solution you solved your problem.

I give you easiest way to solve your problem.
    • Take a backup of your phone for that you have to connect your phone to your computer and that take full backup of your mobile, because after hard resetting you lose all the information which is in your phone
    • Then you have to hard reset of your mobile using formatting option in your phone.
    • The you have to align screen and then
    reset all the application and then update your all the application before auto install of software included in Extended Rom.

I think this is big issue with your mobile because this problem occurred when your system files are corrupt by the virus and for solving this problem you have to give your mobile in service center and they will remove all the problem and solve your all the problem and I think this solution will better help you. I think they will not charged you because this is a virus or software problem, if your phone in not in warranty period then they will charged you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"