Thread: Problem in connecting Nokia E71 to Wi-Fi network

Problem in connecting Nokia E71 to Wi-Fi network

I am having the Nokia E71 mobile phone. As you know this Nokia E71 mobile phones comes with the Wi-Fi for the accessing the internet by connecting the mobile wirelessly using the wireless networks available around the mobile phone. Well the problem is that, i am having the wireless network at my place but i am not able to connect this mobile phone to this wireless network. I dont know what is the issue, but when i am trying to connect the wireless networks not shown in the available network list. So i think there is some Problem in connecting Nokia E71 to Wi-Fi network.

Re: Problem in connecting Nokia E71 to Wi-Fi network

You are having the problem in connecting the Nokia E71 mobile phone to the wireless network available at your place. You are facing this problem because you are not able to see the available list of the wireless or the Wi-Fi networks in your mobile phone whenever you are searching for the wireless networks. Some times this kind of issues comes because of the cell phone itself. May be restarting the cell phone can fix this problem. Because sometimes the OS or the softwares of the mobile phone does not responds to the particular programs.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are not able to see the Wireless network even after restarting the cell phone. Then it may be possible that the wireless network is hidden to protect your home network to restrict the unauthorized access to this network. After searching for the wireless networks in your mobile phone. Go to the options and select the hidden wireless networks. Now you can see all the available hidden wireless networks available in the range of your Nokia E71 Mobile phone. And you can connect to that networks without any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you have set the availability of this wireless network which you are having at your place then only you can get this type of the problem. So first of all change the hidden property of this Wi-Fi network from your computer system. Go to the properties of this networks and change it from hidden to the available for all so that they can connect it using the laptop and mobile phone like Nokia e71 and all the devices that have the Wi-Fi connectivity feature.

If you are having the problem of the password for connecting this wireless network present at your place then i think this should not be the big problem. As this is the wireless network situated at your home then you should be knowing this password. But suppose if you dont know the password then you have to contact the your wireless service network provider. They will give you the password for this wireless network. after that you can connect to this wireless network.

I think now you are having the solution of your problem for the Nokia E71 mobile phone with the Wi-Fi network. If you are getting some other kind of issues related to connecting the wireless network then i think this is the problem of the software installed in your system to operate this network. The reinstallation may fix this issue. Else the final thing that you can do for resolving this problem is Reconfiguring the wireless router.