Thread: Need Kinetic scrolling in Nokia 5800

Need Kinetic scrolling in Nokia 5800

Hello Friends, I am having a problem that i think can be solved with your help. I am having a Nokia 5800 with the firmware version of the v21. This phone is not introduced with the Kinetic Scrolling which i am missing in it and Need Kinetic scrolling in Nokia 5800. So i am looking for way so that i can add the same in it. Is there any third party software is there which will do this for me? Thank you

Re: Need Kinetic scrolling in Nokia 5800

Are you sure that this device does not have the Kinetic Scrolling in it. As i have heard that this device have the Kinetic Scrolling. Because this device supports the Kinetic Scrolling for the photo browser. So i am wishing that this phone support the same for all application that are running through this phone. I wish that you will look for Kinetic scrolling once more. Hope that you will get the same. Thanks
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi there, As i know that Nokia 5800 have the same OS as it is used in the other device of the same product using. So i think that Nokia 5800 is not that weak that it cant implement the Kinetic Scrolling it in. i was expecting this to introduce in this device when the N97 is about to release or after the release of the same. This is the issue of the Nokia device that are really irritating some time.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hey guys, I am new user for the Nokia services. I have bought the Nokia 5800 for my personal use by checking the review of it on the internet. So could you tell me that what is the meaning of the Kinetic Scrolling that you are discussing about because i am new for the Nokia technology so need to know about. Also want to know about the review of the same. Hope that i will get the same from here.

Kinetic Scrolling is the scrolling technique which is introduced now days in the all the touch screen phone so that to improve the functionality of the phone. This enable the user to flip the screen of the device when you scroll with you finger and it keeps of moving eve if you remove your finger from the screen. So its better to scroll it with the finger to view a page if it is not giving you the Kinetic Scrolling as i don't know much about this i have just saw the video of it. Enjoy

I have check the phone and i found the kinetic scrolling feature in the Gravity, Photo browser, SMS diary as well as in the MMS so i am surprise that why this is not with the complete. I think that there must be third party application hat will support the same. But i will suggest you to not to go with the Third party i think Nokia knows about this issue so they are working on the same. Just wait for some time to get the latest release of the firmware that i think will solve this issue. Thanks