Thread: Unable To Remove Power mp3 On Nokia N95

Unable To Remove Power mp3 On Nokia N95

Hello, I am using Nokia N95 Mobile and recently I have installed Power Mp3 software on my Nokia N95. But, due to some reason it is not working well on my mobile. So, now I want to remove it from my mobile. But, When I try to remove it from Application Manager, it wont able to do that. So, if anyone know solution for removing Power mp3 from Nokia N95 then please help me.

Re: Unable To Remove Power mp3 On Nokia N95

I think you have installed the virus by mistake on you Nokia N95 and that is why when you try to remove it from your mobile it is giving you problem. So, just scan your mobile by connecting it to computer and then try to remove it again from your mobile by the use of Application manager. It may remove it from your Mobile Phone.

Hello, I think your application is get infected with the virus and that is why you are not able to remove it from your mobile. So, it is necessary to remove it from your mobile by connecting it to computer. You will able to remove it from the computer. When you remove that application also scan your mobile for other virus detection and you will able to remove them all before making problem to other applications on your mobile. So, just try it and solve your problem.

You need to follow the steps below:
    • First try to get full backup of your data.
    • Now hard reset your mobile phone.
    • Now do the align screen.
    • Now perform the soft reset.

If you are Unable To Remove Power mp3 On Nokia N95 then simply make format to your phone and then reinstall all the other applications again. It may solve your problem. But, when you format your mobile and reinstall the applications again you need to install only those applications which are scanned by your computer and downloaded from the trusted site.

Hello, you need to perform backup of all your data. Then you can do master clear or master reset or hard reset on your Nokia N95. It will remove all of your data which may also erase your also private contents from your mobile. It will also set your mobile phone to default settings. But, it will definitely solve your problem. So, it is necessary to backup data and then while reinstalling application take care to install the good application which may not give you further problem.