Thread: Get an error message like “Connection to Phone Lost” when using Nokia Software Updater.

Get an error message like “Connection to Phone Lost” when using Nokia Software Updater.

Hi,
    Recently I buy Nokia N93, but the problem is I download the old version software now I want to replace with latest version of software, for that when I connect my Nokia phone to my computer that time I get the error message like “Connection to Phone Lost” when using Nokia Software Updater. Then I lost the connection and computer start searching for Nokia device, so give me any suggestion how I solve this problem.

Re: Get an error message like “Connection to Phone Lost” when using Nokia Software Updater.

I give you better solution for that because I also face this same problem my Nokia phone also not connect my computer that time I format my phone and then I try to connect my mobile to computer, that time it will properly connect with my computer, and also not giving me any during the updating. I also suggest you to use this solution for your mobile. I think this is virus problem with my for and when I format my phone that time virus was removed from my mobile.

Re: Get an error message like “Connection to Phone Lost” when using Nokia Software Updater.

No need to format your mobile I think there is problem in your compute, for that connect your mobile to your friends computer and then you will see there is no problem in your mobile some, viruses are infect the Nokia PC Suite and because of this you have to face this problem for fixing this problem you have to scan your computer for virus and I think after that you will able to connect with your computer.

I tell you why your computer giving this error
    • If your Nokia device is not switched on when you try to connect your computer.
    • Or if your Nokia device is not properly connected to USB connector.
    • If there is problem in your data cord.
    • Some time your Nokia device model is not supported by Nokia Software Updater. .
    • There is problem in Internet connection or the connection is blocked by a firewall
    • Also there is network problem in your phone
    When you try to connect your phone to computer before that check this possibilities and then connect your phone to your computer.

Your Nokia device could not be detected for solving this problem you have Reconnect the USB cable. And click Retry to continue with device update. If using this you not able to connect then use following steps it will help you to connect your mobile to computer.
    Phone Recovery
    • Disconnect the USB cable.
    • Remove the battery and also remove the charger from your device.
    • Reconnect battery and connect the charger
    • Then connect the USB cable.
    • Press the device's power button for a few seconds.
    • Then Click Retry to continue with device recovery.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"