Thread: How to transfer information from one Nokia mobile to another?

How to transfer information from one Nokia mobile to another?

Hi guys,
    I am new to this forum. I have one old nokia mobile phone and I recently bought a cool new Nokia E52. I want to transfer data from old mobile phone to new mobile phone. I don't know how to do that. Can anyone tell me how to transfer information from one Nokia mobile to another?
    Please help me.

Re: How to transfer information from one Nokia mobile to another?

Hey this is easy process. You can easily transfer data from one mobile to other using Nokia PC suite. Most of the people use Nokia PC suite to do this process. Use following steps to do this.
    First connect USB cable to your old mobile -> now take back up of that old mobile -> now disconnect your mobile and connect new mobile to computer using USB cable -> Now restore that data in new mobile which you take as backup form old mobile.

If you want to transfer Phone numbers from one nokia mobile to other then you can use following steps.
    Go to your old mobile's Contacts option -> now Select Options ->now Mark All ->now again Select Options ->now Copy to SIM direct-> Select the contact details (for instance All) that you want to copy. Now remove SIM card from old phone ans insert it into your new phone, and copy the contacts to your new phone's memory in following ways.
    Select Contacts option ->now Select Options ->now select SIM directory -> now Select Options -> now Mark All ->now Select Options -> Copy to Contacts.

It is simple process to transfer data from one mobile to another using Memory card. Just transfer all data from old mobile to your mobile's memory card. Now remove that memeory card and insert it into new mobile. Now transfer that data from memory card to your new mobile. After this you will find that your all data from old mobile is transferred to new mobile.

You can easily transfer phone numbers from old mobile to new mobile using "Sim card reader". Just buy new "Sim card reader" from any branded store and then transfer all phone numbers from old mobile to new mobile. Just install application of "Sim card reader" in your computer. Now remove SIM card from old mobile and insert it into "Sim card reader" and connect it to computer. Now save all phone numbers. Now remove old SIM card and put new Sim card into "Sim card reader" and connect it to computer. Now copy all old contacts into new SIM card. Now insert new SIM card into mobile and you will find all old contacts is available in new mobile phone.