Thread: Problem in using Dell Data Safe Local Backup 2.0

Problem in using Dell Data Safe Local Backup 2.0

Hi,
    Recently I buy Dell laptop, but the problem is it’s give me “Debug” error when I start my laptop, I think this is virus problem with my laptop for solving this problem I want to format my laptop but my hard disk almost full for that I want to take backup, but when I start Dell Data Safe Local Backup 2.0 it will take so much and when it start then it will ask for profile but when I update the profile and click on submit button then I get the “Debug” error and because of this my profile is not able to complete and am not able to take backup of my data, for fixing Problem in using Dell Data Safe Local Backup 2.0 give me some solution.
    Last edited by AMISH; 14-01-2010 at 05:22 PM.

Re: Problem in using Dell Data Safe Local Backup 2.0

Hey, I give exact solution because I also face this same problem, first I tell you what is Backup profile, Backup profile save the backup scheduling information in that you have to add the formation for a File and Folder Backup. In that you have to add the type of backup and also include the backed up and the destination of the backup, it will help you in future backup. And when you start taking backup for that by default, System Backups may consume up to 25% of the C: drive. If you this allocation may be modified then goes in "Settings" menu, but the allocation may never exceed 30% of the drive. I think your backup memory is to low and because of that you face this problem. Use this solution and solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Use following steps for system backup
    System Backups can be managed you form the "Settings" menu here you get the following management application.
    • Archive System Backups – using Archive System Backups you can able to move all existing System Backups to CD/DVD, it will help you to make new System Backup disk. Old information is stored in the CD/DVD archive and the current system is backed up.
    • Merge System Backups – it will help you to combining the System Backups using your hard disk space will save. And also deleted information and deleting the oldest versions of files.
    • Delete System Backups – after the selected System Backup it will Delete a System Backup and all System Backups

I think this is major problem, because when you get the “Debug” error that time you can’t able to run any application, when you get debug error that time it will terminate the application, if suppose you try to open system backup application then that time you never able to proceed this process, so for solving this problem first you have to scan your computer for virus after scanning you able to solved your virus problem and after that you try to start system backup application.

I think this virus problem and because of this you not able to open and run system backup application, this problem occurs when virus are corrupt your system files and if you want recover this files then you have to format your computer or repair your system using this you able to recover your system files and then try to start the system backup. I using this solution you able to take backup of laptop.