Thread: LG Voyager mobile automatically scrolled open SMS

LG Voyager mobile automatically scrolled open SMS

Hello friends,
    I am new to this forum. I am having this problem from last week. I have LG Voyager mobile phone which is 3 months old. From last week whenever I open any message it started scrolling automatically. I don't know what happened to it.
    Please help me.

Re: LG Voyager mobile automatically scrolled open SMS

Hey this is not the problem. Actually this is feature added by LG mobile company to LG Voyager mobile phone. This is useful when you reading long SMS. If you don't want this feature then you can disable this feature. If you don't know how to disable this feature then use following steps.
    First go to Message option -> Now go to Setting option -> there you will find auto-scroll option -> just select that option and disable this feature. After this you will not get any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think you are using such type of mobile phone first time and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Due to your mobile's big screen your open SMS automatically scrolled down. Most of the people face such type of problem. There is no need to worry about this problem. This happened only when you open any long message. You will not get such type of problem when you open small message.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then one of my friend said following step. After performing this steps I able to overcome this problem. I think you also use this steps to fix this problem.
    1.First go to Messaging option.
    2.Now go to Settings option.
    3.Now open option.
    4.Now turn off TXT auto play option.

As per your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Just go to official site of LG for new update. If new update available then install it in your mobile as per instruction.