Thread: How to transfer data between two USB devices without computer?

How to transfer data between two USB devices without computer?

Hi,
    There is any hardware which is useful for data transferring, don’t give use computer for data transaction because using computer there is so much virus problem occurs. I have computer but it will take long time to transfer dat from one usb to other, instead of using computer I want to any small hardware using this I can easily transfer the data. If suppose I am not at my desk and I want to transfer songs from my pen drive to my music player so that time I am not able to transfer the songs. For transfer data between two USB devices without computer so suggest me any hardware.

Re: How to transfer data between two USB devices without computer?

I think for that I give you better solution because I also need this type of hardware so I search on internet then I get the information about the OTG BRIDGE BOX, this hardware is useful for transferring the data from the two usb hardware like pen drive to mobile or useb enabled camera. This is very useful software, using this you can transfer the data like song, images or any other data. There is no need to use computer for that.

I give you some information about this OTG BRIDGE BOX, this product useful for sending or transferring data from the one hardware device top other using this you can transfer data without using computer or laptop. This is a work like usb hub. OTG BRIDGE BOX is only need two usb product. If you transfer data from pen drive to memory card then you have to connect both the devices to OTG BRIDGE BOX then start to transferring data between these two products. It’s easy to use only select, copy and paste the data. We can transfer all formatted type data.

Yes OTG BRIDGE BOX is the best hardware for transferring data between two usb devices. I know the some features of this device.
    • You can share data between two USB devices without using computer.
    • You can copy or take backup from USB Pen Drive to any other USB device
    • You can copy or take backup from Card Reader to any other USB device
    • You can copy or take backup from USB Hard Disk to any other USB device
    • You can copy or take backup from digital camera to any other USB device
    • On 400kb/sec is data transferring of OTG BRIDGE BOX
    • It will support 32file system

I tell you how OTG BRIDGE BOX works, On OTG BRIDGE BOX you will see Copy, Reset, Power and select Buttons this buttons work is similar to other hardware peripherals
    • COPY key: for copy data from one usb device to other device
    • Reset key: resetting the all the setting
    • Power key: for power on or off
    • Select key: for select any file or documents
    There is you see some indicators which is for indicating which format type file currently sending like if you send MP3 file then blink MP3 led, or suppose you send all the files at a time then ALL led will blink, on OTG BRIDGE BOX you will see leds for Source, Target, Power, All, Jpg, Doc, Avi this all the leds are indicated which type of file currently transferring.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"