Thread: Nokia N78 doesn't receive SMS

Nokia N78 doesn't receive SMS

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. My Nokia N78 mobile doesn't receive SMS. I don't know why this happening. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Nokia N78 doesn't receive SMS

It seems that you have set wrong Message center number in your mobile's message setting and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem and they are able to fix this problem by inserting right Message center number. If you don't how to change Message center number then use following steps.
    First go to main menu -> now go to message application -> now open option -> now select Message center number -> now type correct Message center number(You can asked your mobile's service provider for Message center number) -> now restart your mobile -> now you will not get any problem.

I think there is no problem your mobile's service provider and for this reason you are not able to receive SMS. Most of the people face such type of problem. There may be some network related issue. In this case wait for few more days until problem resolve. After some days if you still have the same problem then contact mobile's service provider regarding this issue.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then one day I accidentally restart my mobile and surprisingly my problem gone. After that I able to receive message. I think you also restart your mobile to get rid out of this problem. Some times such simple process helps to solve some complicated problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's SIM card. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you re getting such type of problem. Due to faulty SIM card your mobile number doesn't update at mobile's service provider and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to replace your mobile's SIM card with new one to get rid out of this problem. Just contact your mobile's service provider for new SIM card.