Thread: Best website work with iPhone

Best website work with iPhone

Hi all,

I am using Apple iPhone and looking for websites that are designed to work with your iPhone’s screen.I need iPhone optimized sites that will enhance my online iPhone experience. Can any body suggest me for the same. Thanks in advance.

I am using CBS News site that offers me the latest breaking news, developing stories, and insights from the CBS news stream on my iPhone. It is fast loading and sleek to iphone. You can access also Dailymotion’s iPhone site. It optimized site lets you access the site videos through a Wi-Fi connection. Just check it out and reply how was the experience.

I am surfing Cookbooks, Amazon, and Bank of America website in my iPhone. Cookbooks site provide me search for recipes and serving as a portal for the full 101 Cookbooks Web site. Amazon iPhone website is sleek and fast loading. It provides me to quick search box for products. Bank of America mobile version site was also supported iPhone for mobile banking service. Try this and reply.

Facebook, Flickr and Food Network is also best website that support IPhone and loaded fast on that. Facebook optimize the best social networking web site on Appple iPhone. Due to iPhone’s touch screen and accelerometer, Flickr alllow to manipulate, sort and enlarge the photos. Food Network has a good collection of cooking videos that you can watch on your iPhone.

Re: Best website work with iPhone

I am using Google online Calendar service that allow me to quickly view or add calendar entries on my iPhone. Google mobile website is as fast loading and as clean as original Google. i can also use Hahlo that is a webclient of Twitter. It recreate a my Twitter profile and presents it on my iPhone in a intuitive way.

If you are a traveler then use iPhone travel, this site is great for checking hotel bookings, flight schedules, rent-a-car services and other travel related information. iRovr is also use for iPhone to blog, share photos, videos, music, and post bookmarks. You can also Posting to blogs, uploading photos and videos are doing through email. iZoho website lets you edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations right from your iPhone.