Thread: Feature of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR

Feature of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR

I am a great Fujifan. When I heard the news that Fujifilm announced the launch of Finepix S200EXR , I really got exited. Actually I am planning to buy this camera for me, but before buying this camera I want to know the complete detail description of this camera, including price advantages and disadvantages of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR. Can anybody help me to get the complete details of this camera? Thanks in advance.

Re: Feature of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR

Fujifilm has now reviled the FinePix S200EXR sophisticated super zoom camera. Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera has 12 megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor. This camera is optically stabilized. Manual zoom lens of 14.3x (30.5-436mm) is incorporated in this camera with the support of CCD-RAW (EXR) and JPEG shooting. Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera is also incorporated with new Pro Focus and Pro Low Light mode. Improved battery life is also a great feature of this camera.

Re: Feature of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR

I will suggest you to buy this Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera without a second thought, because of its new and improved features like; combined CCD RAW (EXR) or JPEG shooting. This camera has the functionality to shoot both a RAW and JPEG (Joint photographic expert group) side by side. JPEG gives you a great quality of picture which does not require any further working. Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera also supports movie mode through which a user can record movies of 640 x 480 with the rate 30 frames per second, and what more you can use its optical zoom while recording the movie.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Price of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera

The important factor which is considered while buying anything is price. You can get this Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera at the approximate price of Rs 32,999. It support the following shooting modes portrait, portrait enhancer, landscape, sport, night, fireworks, Pro Low-light, Pro Focus, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Flower, Text, NP, NP & Flash. This camera also has the feature of face detection.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: Content of the pack

Well all the features of this camera are stated above I will tell what you will get after paying the price Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera. The box contain rechargeable Li-Ion battery, battery charger, lens cap, lens cap holder, shoulder strap, USB cable, A/V cable and the most important one piece of Fuji Film-FinePix S200EXR camera.