Thread: How my device security code changed after updating?

How my device security code changed after updating?

Hi,
    I use Nokia 5800, recently I download the updates for my phone, but the problem after updating my device security code changed and I am not able to access my phone, before updating I changed my device security code but when I update my, and I am trying to open it using my old security code it’s give me error, so anyone help me for solving this problem.

Re: How my device security code changed after updating?

I think for accessing your phone you have to use factory setting security code. Or if you try to use other security code more than 5 times then your mobile phone goes lock. And you can’t able to open if you try to enter valid security code, and for solving this problem you have remove your battery and then again restart your phone then enter 12345 as a security code and this is the way to open locked mobile phone. When you update your phone using the Nokia Software Updater, that time your security code is reset to default. For opening the security code that time you have to enter 12345. And after that you can change your security code.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I give right solution for that, because I face this problem, I told you what is this problem when you update your mobile that time update set your mobile on factory setting. That time your all the setting erased by updater and after updating you restart your phone that time all the settings are save in your phone, and when your setting is reset that time your device security code changed and it’s goes to its original setting for solving this problem you have to enter 12345 security code this code apply when you update your phone. Using this security code you will access your device.

When you update your phone that time your phone apply your old mobile setting it means its goes on factory setting, that time your all phone setting will removed by the Nokia software Updater and that time your phone security code goes by default and this will you get from the Nokia Service Center. I think when you try to accessing your mobile that time it will asking for the security code that time you have to enter by default security code.

I think this is a big problem with your phone because when we enter wrong security code more than five times that time it will goes lock and then if you try to enter by default factory setting security code it will not accept because this I think you not able to access your phone and for solution is that you have to give your phone in Nokia Service center they will take care of it. and I think this solution you have to use for accessing your phone.