Thread: Photo transferring problem in Canon G10 camera to Computer.

Photo transferring problem in Canon G10 camera to Computer.

Hi,
    I am in trouble, recently I buy Canon G10 digital camera, but the problem is I can’t able to transfer photos from my Canon G10 camera to Computer. the problem start from that day I connect my camera in my computer, when I start transferring data from the camera to computer but that time my camera automatic goes blank and it will shutdown, but then I again restart the camera but the problem still occurring, but when I disconnect from my computer and then I try to start it then it will work fine, and also I able to take photos, but my camera hard disk goes full and I am not able to take any more photos. So please tell me how I transfer Photo from my Canon G10 camera to Computer.

Re: Photo transferring problem in Canon G10 camera to Computer.

I think I give you best solution for that, because I also face same problem in my digital camera. My digital camera also start restarting when I join it to my computer, for solving this problem I format my camera hard disk, because it will infected by the virus problem and this virus are activated when I start to transferring the data from camera to computer. I think you also format your camera hard disk and then try to connect and then you will see your camera photo transferring from your Canon G10 camera to Computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think there is no need to format your camera hard disk if you format your hard disk then, there nothing in your hard disk to transferring and after formatting hard disk you lost your all the photos. I think formatting is not first and last solution, I think for that you have connect your camera to your computer but that time you have to start your computer in safe mode, and then you have to virus scan for your camera hard disk. if there is any virus problem then your antivirus it will remove the virus and then restart your computer and start it normally and then connect your camera to your computer. And then you photos are transferring from your camera to computer.

I think this is your computer problem, because your camera will start and work properly when this is not connected to your computer and when you connect to your camera to your computer then it will start to giving error, I think this is a drivers problem with your computer, when connect your camera that time your computer start to taking driver but it will able to find it and because of that your camera goes blank and it will goes shut down. For the solution for that you to properly install the entire camera drive in your system. And then only you can able to start transferring the data from camera to your computer.

I tell you what is the problem with your camera and computer there is virus problem in your computer and because of that your camera also infected and solving for solving this problem you have to format your hard disk and then connect your camera to your computer and then scan for virus and then only you can get your all the images and you can start to transferring photos from your camera to your computer.