Thread: How I recover my Philips music player?

How I recover my Philips music player?

Hi,
    Recently I buy 8GB Philips music player, but after some days I faced so many problems, like music player goes gang, music library not shuffling, there problem in music equalizer if we change the music tone like Normal mode to Rock then it will not change it will remain on the Normal mode, there big problem is I am not able to update the music library. So because of these entire problems I want to recover my Philips music player. So any give me any suggestion for that.

Re: How I recover my Philips music player?

I have the proper solution for that just follows the following steps:
    • Clean Up: this is latest feature in Philips music player using this we can remove all the invalid links from the music library this feature also scan the all music player hard disk and remove all the unwanted data. This recommended that you clean up regularly if you frequently transfer files between a PC and your player.
    • Format: this same feature which we find in our Windows format. After selecting this option all contents will be lost after a format.
    • Reinstall Firmware: It will install all the plug-ins and all the updates in your music player. After the try any above option you have to reboot your music player, so it will save all the setting.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Use following steps to recover your Philips music player:
    For the recovery mode, you have to “clean Up” your music player and then try "reboot" operation first if this will not work then, format the music player then restart the music player, If this will also fails to start your music player, then you will need to connect the player to your computer, and reinstall the firmware. And after all this solution you never get the proper response from your music player then you give your music player to service center I think will solve this problem.

No need to do above things because these all the things are remove your all the data. For solving this problem you to update your music player with the latest updates, because of this if there is any corrupted files are available the updates are replace this all the files and I think this is a easy way to recover your Philips music player.

I also face this is same problem this is a virus problem with your music player and for those problem you need not to recover Philips music player. Just do one thing scan your music player for virus after that restart your music player. Virus files are damaged your music player functioning, I think this solution will solve your problem.