Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 gives "no network coverage" message

Sony Ericsson W995 gives "no network coverage" message

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. From last week my Sony Ericsson W995 mobile gives "no network coverage" message. It happened 2 or 3 times in a day. I don't know what happened to my mobile. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Sony Ericsson W995 gives "no network coverage" message

It seems that your mobile's SIM card has become loose frequently and that's why you are getting such type of error message. In this case you have to insert your mobile's SIM card perfectly in your mobile to over come this problem. Just turn off your mobile. Now remove battery and SIM card. After this again insert SIM card and battery properly. Now switch on your mobile. Now you will not get any error message.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's SIM card. It may get damaged or get corrupted and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to first check whether your mobile's SIM card is working or not. Just remove that SIM card from your mobile and insert it in other mobile. If you get same error in other mobile also, then it means that your mobile's SIM card is faulty one. In this case you have to replace that old SIM card with new one. Just contact your mobile's service provider for replacement.

You have to try following steps to overcome this problem.
    1.First go to Main menu.
    2.Now go to Setting option.
    3.Now go to Connectivity option.
    4.Now go to Mobile Networks.
    5.Now select networks option.
    6.After this your mobile will display "Searching for networks"
    7.Now it will display list of networks.
    8.Now select any of the available network except yours.
    9.After some time perform all above step, but this time select your network.
    10.After this process you will not get any error.

I don't know whether it is right or not but from your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile hardware. It may get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this you have to repair your mobile to fix this problem. Just give your mobile to your nearest mobile repair store to fix this problem.

Have you try to restart your mobile? If yes, and if you still have the same problem then it seems that there is software related problem. Your mobile's software may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of error message. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to overcome this problem. Just go to official site of Sony Ericsson and try to update your mobile.

i get the same problem, its the phone send it back to where you got it from and ask them to send it away to get fixed reply if you need any thing else