Thread: China Watch Mobile Phones

China Watch Mobile Phones

I am planning to buy a new mobile phone but not the normal mobile phone. I am planning to go for watch mobile phone available in the market. I have heard the news about the new china watch mobile phones available in the market. There are many china watch mobile phones available in the market. Right now I am confused which one to go for. I want the suggestions which one to choose and why.

Re: Tri-Band Touch Screen Pink Watch Phone with Camera

If you are a girl then Tri-Band Touch Screen Pink Watch Phone with Camera is the best suited mobile phone watches. This watch is little expensive but has many features enabled. Some of the specification of this watch is: It has network support for GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz. The Language option is included for both English and Chinese. This watch has Polyphonic ring tones and also supports mp3 ring tone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: China Watch Mobile Phones

I will also suggest you the same watch because it is pretty and powered by all the possible functions. Such as it has a support 1.3 mega pixel and also supports the shoot with sound, FM radio. For data transfer it uses USB cable and Bluetooth. For connectivity it uses GPRS (General packet radio service ) and (Wireless Application Protocol)WAP. Instead of its small size it also has support for the touch screen. It has hi-fi stereo ring.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: W968 Qaud Band Metal Cover Touch Screen FM Watch Cell Phone Black

I do not think that this watch is good. This watch is good for girls not men. I will suggest you to buy W968 Qaud Band Metal Cover Touch Screen FM Watch Cell Phone Black. This watch has stainless steel look and has un-resistible style. Touch screen provides easy to use and provides smooth functioning. It also support buletooth for data transfer.

Re: Watch cell phone (HC – 009)

Watch cell phone (HC – 009) is also a good option. It supports tri-band GSM900/DSC1800/1900. This supports for many countries. It has built in 1.3 mega pixel camera. It support MP3/WMA/AMP/AAC voice format. Picture quality it provides is 1280x960. It has support for 2.0 stereo bluetooth headset, through which user can experience a perfect sound effect. It has a memory space which can save up to 500 numbers and 200 SMS.

Re: W968: Steel house

For the manly looks you must buy W968 watch. It has steel house, camera, expanded memory, 1.3 touch screen and quad band. Actually the model number of the watch is W968. I personally like this watch. It has all the features of mobile phone and watch. It has support for the 2.0 mega pixel. It supports messages and multimedia messaging. The memory can be extended to 2 giga byte. Finally it depends you which one you want to choose.