Thread: Lenovo ideapad s10-2 freeze when netbook is moved or lift

Lenovo ideapad s10-2 freeze when netbook is moved or lift

Just few days back i had bought a new Lenovo ideapad s10-2 netbook. I had installed Windows Xp on it as my operating system. Now the problem is that it gets freeze up whenever i try to moved or lift it. I don't know but the moment i try to do it it gets freeze up. So, can any one tell me that why does my Lenovo ideapad s10-2 freeze when netbook is moved or lift? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Lenovo ideapad s10-2 freeze when netbook is moved or lift

Lenovo IdeaPad S10 is a solid netbook but it has shortcomings such as the cramped keyboard and the standard three-cell battery. The chassis is made entirely out of plastic, as are most netbooks, but it still feels very solid. There is some flex in the base of the system, but it is overall so light you don’t notice it. The LCD top cover is exceptionally rigid, showing very little deformation when taunted. To our surprise, Lenovo fixed both of those main issues in its new IdeaPad S10-2.

According to my best of knowledge it seems to be that you have a hardware failure or broken mainboard a "hair cut" or cold soldering . The Lenovo IdeaPad S10-3, the world’s first convertible netbook with a capacitive multitouch screen, represents these changes.

It is possible that netbook freeze only if it move or lift, but there are also times when it gets freeze up even you are typing. For that you need to test it with your battery power and ac power. The S10-2's seem to be fairly solid as a product lover and hopefully once this is repaired and the problems are behind you, that you will enjoy the system.

I think you should immediately take your Lenovo ideapad s10-2 laptop to the near by service center. Their technician would be able to resolve your above issue. Or you can also take your Lenovo ideapad s10-2 laptop to the local shop from where you had purchased it.