Thread: Samsung NPS error issue

Samsung NPS error issue

I'm having a SAMSUNG cellphone, on which i had recently installed the software and it worked amazing for me. Now the problem, due to some reason I had to FORMAT my computer. After that I have tried so many times to install it and use the software. It always shows one display "NPS ERROR". So, can any one tell me that what is an nps error? How do i resolve Samsung NPS error issue? Any one has any idea about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Samsung NPS error issue

The NPS Main error is quite common and well known problem by the Samsung. I suggest that when this happens you restart your computer, then your phone. After you have done this, try connecting again to your PC (it should not be necessary to click on "Search devices", if you need to there is still a problem).

If this doesn't solve your problem you can try to install an even newer version of New PC Studio (available under the GT-B2100). According to me, you need to go to the Samsung website and download the update software and the usb drivers for the phone , this should correct the crashing issue on the pc.

Uninstall and install again while the internet is connected. It would upgrade the PC studio after installation. The new firmware version IH8 is available through Samsung's New PC Studio which is currently only available for Windows users.

I think you need try to update your antivirus program on your pc as well as on your cellphone. A new version of New PC Studio has recently been released, which has resolved this issue for many people. It can be found by visiting www.samsung.com and going to the download centre. The new software only appears under the Tocco Ultra (GT-S8300) for the moment.