Thread: Nokia S60 with Image Space Application

Nokia S60 with Image Space Application

I want share my photos and other content with my Nokia S60 phone is this possible. I hear something about the Nokia Image Space, this Nokia’s new invention in mobile world. And my phone enable this feature but I want know more about this phone, anyone gives me some information about this.

Re: Nokia S60 with Image Space Application

Hi,
    Yes you can share your experience, your photos with other attachment using Nokia but for that you have to use Nokia Image Space enable facility, this is not possible with all Nokia mobile phones, this facility available with only Nokia S60. This phone has integrated with Nokia Image Space facility. This is facility want internet facility without internet we can’t share the photos and other attachments. This facility called Nokia’s online community service.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Here Nokia comes with their new technology, this is Nokia’s Image Space is a prototype online community service. Using this we can share our photos and other files, this facility first time launched by the Google, for that we have to create a virtual drive on our HDD and gives the password, and give this password to your friends and give the accessibility. Nokia's Image space use same architecture for this, here Nokia try to make spatial relationship with us. This is web base application here we can create content and give the accessibility using the mobile device.

Working of the Nokia Image Space is full web base, this is web base application where we share the data. This application gives the accessibility to other who has this facility enabled on their phone. This application create same folder on where users can collaborate in many ways. Nokia gives some system description for serves, camera client, Web browser. Normally servers are use for store the data, on this server we create our share folder, Nokia S60 delivers rich sensor data when we click the photo, this application take this image and upload on the server, In this application we get the Flash based browser.

When we take photo with Nokia S60, Nokia Image space take this image and upload on the server which we previously created folder, we also add the other files in this folder and for accessing this folder we have to give accessibility to your friends. Nokia Image Space can even give 3D view of your photos.

I give you some information about some mobile phones which enables with Nokia Image Space Application.
    Nokia S60 version 3.2 or 5.0, Nokia N97 mini, Nokia 6720 Classic, Nokia 6210 Navigator, Nokia 6710 Navigator this all phone comes with this facility, This application needs Firefox, IE or Safari with Adobe Flash 10. And we able to install all this features in above pones.