Thread: Charging problem of HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone

Charging problem of HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone

I am having the two years old HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone. But the problem is that there is a charging problem in HP iPAQ 1945 phone. I dont know why this problem is there is this mobile phone and i also dont know that, this problem is related to which part of this HP PDA mobile phone. Is it the problem of the mobile charging point or it is the problem of the battery of this mobile phone. This PDA phone is not starting from last three to four days.

Re: Charging problem of HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone

You are saying your HP iPAQ 1945 PDA Mobile phone is not charging properly. When you are connecting the charger to this PDA mobile phone then nothing happens on the screen of the mobile phone. There can be many reasons for this type of the problem. so it is difficult for me to give one solution for this problem without knowing the exact problem of your mobile phone. So i will advice you to take this PDA mobile to the Mobile service center. They will check it and tell you the problem of this PDA Mobile phone of HP.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You are saying that when you are connecting the charger to this HP PDA mobile then nothing is displayed on the screen of this mobile phone. Then there is very high possibility that the battery of this mobile phone is dead or it is not working properly. Please check the battery of this mobile phone with some other similar HP mobile phone. If this battery is not working with other phones also then you should change the battery of this mobile phone. Because the old battery is very risky to use with this cell phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is also possible that the charger which you are using to charge this mobile phone is not proper. May be it is not working or damaged because of which this is not able to charge this HP PDA mobile phone. It may also possible that this charger is not compatible with this HP iPAQ 1945 mobile phone. So i will suggest you to check the compatibility and working of this mobile phone. If this charger is not working or not compatible with this mobile phone then you should change the charger and buy the charger which is compatible with this PDA mobile phone.

If both the thing, the charger and the battery of the mobile phone is working properly then there is the one more possibility which can be there with this HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone. May be the charging point of this mobile phone is not working or it is damaged. so take this mobile phone to the repairing center and repair the charging plug or point of this mobile phone. I will suggest you that you should replace the charging point of mobile rather than repairing the old one.

If you have tried all the possibility to resolve this charging problem of the HP iPAQ 1945 PDA phone and all the things are like battery , charger and the charging point is working properly then it is definitely problem related to the display of this mobile phone or this is the problem related with the main motherboard of your mobile phone which is not able to supply the power to the mobile when you are trying to charge this mobile phone. This can be the problem of display because you are saying that there is no display on the screen whatsoever.