Thread: Protective cover for samsung ultra s8300

Protective cover for samsung ultra s8300

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new Samsung ultra s8300. It has amazing features and it looks very well. Though it is very delicate, I am always worry about my mobile phone. That's why I want to protect my mobile phone from any type of damage or scratches. Can anyone tell me is there any protective cover for my mobile(Samsung s8300)?
    Thank you.

Re: Protective cover for samsung ultra s8300

As per my knowledge Silicon Case is perfect for your Samsung S8300 Ultra. This is one of the most popular used Silicon case among Samsung S8300 users. You can get this case in four trendy colors. You can get new Silicon Case from Unique Mobiles online shop for very small prize. It is very easy to attach and remove. You can even washed them, if they become dirty.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Crystal Clear Hard Plastic Protective Case is perfect for your Samsung S8300 mobile phone. This case is super thin and it cannot be noticeable very easily. It is very tough and allows your phone to display full screen. It is made of durable, scratch resistant polycarbonate plastic that protect your mobile from all types of damages. You can get this case only for £3.99 from any branded store.

I also have the same mobile and use Crystal Clear Hard Case Cover to protect it. It is very thin and unnoticeable. It is very easy to attach and remove from your mobile. It's Weight is only 15g. You can get this case from nay branded store for £0.60. Crystal Clear Hard Case Cover protect your mobile from all types of damages and scratches.

As per my suggestion you must use Black Leather Case Cover for your Samsung S8300. It is very well fit with your mobile phone. It is very easy to use. Due to it is made of of leather, it will not leave any type of scratches on your mobile. Black Leather Case Cover protect your mobile from all types of damages and scratches. You can get this case at $0.99 only.

If you want to experience with color, then Durable Blue Plastic Cover is perfect for your Samsung Ultra S8300. It's Weight is only 15.2g. It is made up of durable, scratch resistant rubberized plastic that protect your mobile from all types of damages and scratches. You can get this case from eBay only for £3.06. Just go to there site and make online payment.

jacksonstewart Guest
    Hello...looking for some more good feature in my mobile as by using different softwares..

The SAMSUNG Ultra Touch S8300 is a thin yet feature packed handset with a slide out keypad super bright AMOLED touch screen. SAMSUNG UltraTOUCH screens use ultra bright AM-OLED technology.

The range of Ultra series by Samsung are already termed as bestsellers. The U900 is a real commercial success. The device is more efficient and attractive. Samsung, oriented touch screens phones are much better and it is equipped with all those features that you see in a smart phone. Unlike the HD Omnia whose hull fully realized in a shiny plastic, the Ultra offers a finishing touch like aluminum the most beautiful effect. Slide the keyboard has no horizontal or lateral play, which is rare enough to be stressed.
    Samsung S8300 Ultra Touch vs LG Arena