Thread: HTC dream headphones adapter issues

HTC dream headphones adapter issues

I have gone to many stores to buy the headphones adapter for my HTC dream (the adapter so I can plug in my own headphones). I love my phone, yet there are a few issues I thought I was able to fix namely the message stamp error or the sync issue so far all attempts failed. I downloaded both _HTC Dream (Rogers)_RUU_Dream_Rogers_WWE_1.86.631.1_release_s igned_NoDriver the bios fix and the sync software _HTC Dream (Rogers)_HTCSync each has there own issues. I plug it in but when I go to play music I just hear the music coming out from the phone and not the headphones. How to resolve HTC dream headphones adapter issues? Has anyone else had this problem? What adapter do you use? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: HTC dream headphones adapter issues

Turn off your phone and then press the camera button and the power on button so it loads up to fastboot mode . The HTC Dream (also marketed as T-Mobile G1 in Europe and the US or Era G1 in Poland) is an Internet-enabled 3G smartphone with an operating system designed by Google and hardware designed by HTC.

Make the HTC Dream your dream with instant access to Android Market. The market is constantly updated with exciting new applications. Once it gets to the screen with 3 androids on skateboards on the bottom you should press the “call” button to the farthest left. It should go to another screen that says “FASTBOOT USB”. If it only says “FASTBOOT” then you got a plug in the USB cable which you should have left plugged in if ya followed the steps properly.

Make sure there is space left on your SD card. This all-in-one adapter allows you to connect a 3.5mm headphone, a HTC EMU headset and a sync and charge cable. Sync data, charge and use a headset all at the same time. Now in the command prompt you need to type “fastboot boot recovery.img” don't touch your phone tile it gets to a new choice of menus in recovery mode. Once it gets there you should make a nandroid backup. I really urge you to make the backup. This 1.5 inches adapter converts the HTC Hero, Sprint Hero, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, G1, or myTouch 3G Fender built-in mini USB jack into a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack - perfect for listening to MP3s, playing games and more.