Thread: Browsing problem in nokia N95

Browsing problem in nokia N95

Hi friends,
    I am having this problem from last 3 or 4 days. Whenever I tried to open any site from my mobile Nokia N95, it takes long time for loading. Some times it gives message like "no gateway reply". I don't know what happened to it, earlier I able to open any site. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank in advanced.

Re: Browsing problem in nokia N95

It seems that your mobile's internet connection is not working properly and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to first check whether your internet connection is working properly or not. You can check this by asking your mobiles service provider regarding this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that your mobile's internet setting has been change and that's why you are not able to connect to internet. In this case you have to first check whether your internet connection setting is proper or not. If it is not proper, then you can not able to access internet. You can find this setting in setting option of your mobile.

It seems that your internet connection has been change with another one and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to Auto configure your internet connection. You can do this in following ways.
    First go to Main menu -> now go to Settings option -> now go to Connection option > now select Wireless LAN > open Options > now go to Advanced Settings (yes) ->now select Auto configuration -> now press OK.

I also had the same problem. Then I reset my mobile. After this I don't have any problem. Reset process delete all data from your mobile. If you don't know how to reset your mobile, then use following steps.
    First go to setting option -> now go to reset option -> now go to Phone reset option -> wait for few minutes until reset process complete.

It seems that your mobile's software may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. If you don't know how to do this, then use following steps.
    1.First connect your mobile to computer.
    2.Now open Nokia PC suite.
    3.Now click on update button.
    4.Now download update file and install it in your mobile as per instruction.
    5.Now restart your mobile.
    After this you will not get any error.