Thread: Problem while installing dictionary application in samsung star

Problem while installing dictionary application in samsung star

Hello to all,
    I have samsung star which is 2 months old. It don't have any problem. Today, I download one dictionary application for my mobile, but I unable to installed it in my mobile. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Problem while installing dictionary application in samsung star

I also had the same problem. I tried various method, but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me to upgraded my mobile firmware. After upgrading my mobile, now I don't have any problem. I able to installed any application in my mobile. I think you also try this. If you are not able to do this form your home, then contact your nearest samsung service center to fix this problem.

It seems that you are trying to install application which is not supported by your mobile and that's why you are getting this problem. You can not installed any types of application in your mobile. You have to first check whether they are compatible with your mobile or not and then install them. First read mobile's manual booklet and check which type of application is supported by your mobile and then try to install them.

It seems that you are trying to install application which is not supported by your mobile and that's why you are getting this problem. Have you try another dictionary application for your mobile? If not, then try to install another dictionary application in your mobile. As per my knowledge WordNet-Online dictionary is one of the best application for your mobile. It is very easy to download and install. You can get this application here.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your dictionary application and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to try another dictionary application for your mobile. As per my knowledge Dictionary is best suited for your mobile. It has lots of words and there meaning. It is very easy to download and install. It is very user friendly. It is absolutely free. You can get this application here.

It seems that you are not installing dictionary application properly in your mobile. Most of the people face such type of problem. I guide you how to install dictionary application in your mobile properly in step by step manner.
    1.First download that dictionary application from trusted site and save in your computer.
    2.Now connect your mobile.
    3.Now open samsung PC suite.
    4.Now using PC suite, transfer that dictionary application in your mobile.
    5.Now disconnect your mobile.
    6.Now you are able to open dictionary from your mobile.