Thread: Netflix on PS3

Netflix on PS3

I am a Netflix user and I need to know whether Netflix on PS3 is possible or not? I know that Netflix is supported on XBOX 360 and I am very curious to use this feature of "Play Station 3" on my Netflix. I am not aware of the arrivals of any such feature of Netflix, so I request the other users of Netflix to give me the information whether this feature has been currently added or not. It is a long time since the users of Netflix have requested for this PS3 feature in it.

Re: Netflix on PS3

Netflix on PS3 has already been added in the last month. The users or subsscribers of Netflix will be getting the installation CD for place station 3. Thus, they have made it sure that all the users of Netflix get this feature available with them as they were requesting this additional feature since a long time. So, I guess that you should all get the installation CD of PS3.

Netflix on PS3 is available from quite a long time and the CD has already been mailed to the subscribers. I suggest you to contact the officials of Netflix, if you dont get the disc of PS 3 in a couple of weeks. The PS 3 will also be able to join following:
    • Xbox 360
    • Roku
    • TiVo DVRs
    • Blu-ray player
    • PC

Thus, the streaming videos could be accessed through NetFlix by all these devices.

Netflix on PS3 is made available for the users of Netflix since more than half of the subscribers are using the feature of streaming service. Thus, it is possible for the online view of the movies. The Netflix subscribers will receive a standard package from Netflix and the owners will be surprised to find the "Instant Streaming Disc" inside it that allows the Netflix's instant streaming service on the console of Sony.

It has been a long time since the Netflix on PS3 feature has been requested by the subscribers and they have already responded to the wants of the users. The installation is generally being posted at the doors of the owners of Netflix. I recommend you to check out whether the other users of Netflix have received the package or not. I hope that soon it will be delivered to you as I recently got the package and was quite happy with it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I can assure you that Netflix on PS3 has been already activated and I have already received a mail in the following format:
    Dear Danny,
    Your free instant steaming disc for PS3 should arrive by Friday, NOV 06, 2009.
    Meanwhile add TV episodes and movies to your instant queue now so you're ready to watch instantly when your instant steaming device arrives.
    ------Your friends at Netfix

Check it out you too must have received a mail in this similar format.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's