Thread: Unable to Install Themes In Nokia E63

Unable to Install Themes In Nokia E63

Hello, I am using Nokia E63 mobile phone and while installing the themes on it, I am getting problem. Why did this problem is occurring. I am not able to get the problem exactly. Is the problem is happening due to the error in themes? If you know the exact reason behind this and if you have solution then please reply me.

Re: Unable to Install Themes In Nokia E63

I think that you are getting this problem due to the problem of incomplete downloaded setup files. Either you have downloaded the files which are not having setup completely or your Nokia E63 is not supporting the format of that particular files. So, make sure that the files which you have downloaded are complete or download the files which are supported on your mobile phone.

I think you are getting problem of the certificate and you are not able to install the themes as your certificate of the nokia phone has been expired. Copy that theme on your memory card and then move to the options and view details of that particular setup in your Nokia e63. From here note date of your theme creation. Now go to calender settings and change the mobile date to that particular date you noted. Now you can able to install the theme.

I am also using the Nokia E63 which I have bought few days ago. And whenever I try to install any theme or any type of software it give me error message regarding the expired certificate. What is the exact reason behind this. I am not able to get exactly mobile's firmware has been expired or the theme or software that I am installing has been expired. If anyone is getting same error then please give me solution, if your problem is solved.

If you are unable to install themes In Nokia E63 then you can solve this problem with the help of following setting:
    • Go to the TOOLS.
    • Then move to APP MGR >> OPTIONS >> SETTINGS >>SOFTWARE INSTALLATION.
    • Now here you have to change here one setting which is "SIGNED ONLY" to "ALL".

I think that you are not able to install anything which is not approved by the Nokia. So, you need to do setting which will give you permission to install them.
    So, go to Phone Sittings and then move to the Applications. From this Applications go to the App. manager and simply use the software installation and overthere you need to chose "All". After that in online certificate check for choosing off.

Hi All

The steps that are above mentioned are tried
    Well there is one problem in setting the software installation as all under the application Manager

Though i change, the end result of the option is still as signed only]

Can anyone tell me if i am missing something

Thanks