Thread: Messaging problem in N95

Messaging problem in N95

Hello friends,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I am having this problem with my Nokia N95. From last two days I unable to send and receive text message from my mobile. I able to make and receive phone calls from my mobile. I don't know what happened to messaging. Can anyone help me.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Messaging problem in N95

It seems that you have entered wrong Message center number in your mobile's message setting and that's why you are not able to send and receive message. In this case you have to entered right Message center in your message setting to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    First go to Message option of your mobile -> now go to option -> Now go to Setting option -> now press Text message option -> now go to Message center -> now type +447785016005 number (It is message center no. of vodafone if you are using other service then use other) in that blank place and press ok -> now come out to the home screen -> now restart your mobile.
    After this you will able to send and receive message from your mobile.

I don't know whether it will work for you or not, but my friend able to fix this problem by performing following steps. I think you also try these steps to get rid out of this problem.
    1.First go to tools option.
    2.Now go to Setting option.
    3.Now go to Phone option.
    4.Now go to Network option.
    5.Now change the operator selection from Automatic to Manual.
    6.Now your mobile will search for available networks.
    7.Now select any of the network from list except yours. When you select another operator, you will get No access message.
    8.Now select your operator.
    9.Now restart your mobile and try to send any message. I think now you will not get any error.

From your information it seems that your mobile's phone memory is become full and that's why you are not able to send and receive message form your mobile. This happened because when you send or receive message, they has to be stored in somewhere and your mobile store these messages in your mobile's phone memory. After some times your mobile's phone memory become full and for this reason you are not able to send and receive message. To overcome this problem you have to delete those unwanted message from you mobile or you can change message's storage location from phone memory to memory card.

I think it is normal problem which is faced by most of the people. Most of the people are able to fix this problem by performing reset process. Reset process erase all your mobile's data including your phone memory and memory card. I think you also try this process. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First take backup of your mobile and then do hard reset.
    Just type *#7370# and restart your mobile.

From your information it seems that your mobile's software may get corrupted or get damaged. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile with new version. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First connect your mobile and take back up of your mobile -> now download update file from computer and install in your mobile.