Thread: "iDisk full" error in MobileMe

"iDisk full" error in MobileMe

Hi all,

I am using MobileMe account, When i am trying to copy a MobileMe account to to our IDisk , it display error message "The operation cannot be completed because the disk is full." but i have 40 GB free space. Is there is any Virus issue on my files or what ? Can anybody have any idea . Please help.

Change the storage setting in MobileMe

I had also faced same error "MobileMe Sync Error: Unable to complete sync. Your iDisk is almost full." Occasionally, this error may occur because of a problem with the settings. you will need to adjust the storage settings for your MobileMe account. I was changed setting of disk storage of MobileMe account and found it will work. If you have any issue after that, Please reply.

Storage allocation in MobileMe

When I am using iWeb to publish to MobileMe, I might see: "Publish Error: Your iDisk is full.". that time i allocate storage to MobileMe account . Individual MobileMe subscriptions come with 20 gigabytes (GB) of combined email and iDisk storage. By default, your storage is set to 10 GB for MobileMe Mail and 10 GB for iDisk; however, you can allocate the storage space differently.

Space available on iDisk

Actually iDisk is the backbone of many MobileMe services. iDisk is where the application support information for your published pages, Galleries, Sync data and much more are stored, in addition to being a tool to store and share standard documents and files on the Internet. In general, if you are having a problem interacting with any MobileMe Service besides MobileMe Mail, it's always a good idea to make sure you have space available on your iDisk.

Change the setting on iDisk

If your iDisk, mounted in the Finder, had been showing "--KB" as the space available, you will only need to change your storage settings, save, and then you can change the settings back and save again. If you were in fact approaching a full iDisk, you will need to allocate more space to iDisk, reduce the space taken up by files saved to your iDisk, or purchase more iDisk storage space.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Steps of change disk allocaton size in MobileMe account

To change how much space is used for email or your iDisk , You need to do fallowing steps:
    #If you’re not already logged in to MobileMe Account, go to me website, log in, and click the Account button in the toolbar at the top of the window.
    # Click Storage Settings in the sidebar (on the left).
    # In the Personal Storage section, choose a new amount from the pop-up menu to the right of Mail (in the Allocated column). The remaining amount is automatically assigned to your iDisk.
    # Click Save.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's