Thread: Unable to create new profile in Nokia 5530

Unable to create new profile in Nokia 5530

Hello to all'
    I have this strange problem from last two days. I recently bought a cool new Nokia 5530 which is 2 weeks old. When I tried to create new profile, my mobile phone just ignore it. I can not make any new profile. I even unable to personalize existed profile. I don't know why this happened. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Unable to create new profile in Nokia 5530

It seems that you had installed new firmware in your mobile and that's why you are getting this problem. I also had the same problem. After installing new firmware in my mobile, I also suffered from such type of error. I think there is some kind of bugs in new firmware. In this case you have to install old version of firmware in your mobile. You can get this firmware from nokia's official site. Just try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that your mobile's software is affected with some type of deadly virus and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to remove those virus from your mobile. You need anti-virus to remove those virus. You can do this in following two ways.
    1.You scan your mobile by using your computer's antivirus.
    Or
    2.You can install anti-virus in your mobile and through this you can scan your mobile.

It seems that file related to "Profile" may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are not able to make new profile. In this case you have to delete that file related to "Profile". If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    1. First download and install FExplorer in your mobile. To download FExplorer click here.
    2.Now open FExplorer and navigate to c:\private\profile\101f8798.cre
    3.Now delete that file and restart your mobile.
    4.After this you are now able to create new profile.

It seems that your mobile's software may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are not able to make new profile. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile with new version. Most of the times this will fix the problem. If you don't know how to update your mobile then use following steps.
    First connect your mobile in Nokia PC suite mode -> now open Nokia PC suite and click on update -> download that update file in your computer -> now install this file in your mobile as per instruction.

I also had the same problem then one of my friend said me to reset mobile. After performing Reset process my mobile is working fine now. I think you also reset your mobile to fix this problem. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use one of the following two steps.
    1.You can hard reset your mobile by pressing code *#7370# in your mobile. Just unlock your mobile and type *#7370# code and press OK.

2.First go to main menu -> now go to setting option -> now select Reset option -> now click on Phone reset option.