Thread: Lenovo X61T touch not working.

Lenovo X61T touch not working.

Hello guys, I have bought a brand new Lenovo X61T multitouch with windows 7 installed on it. Actually i have installed a driver for this Tablet pc named as Wacom Penabled Dual Touch. When i got a update from windows about this i just tried to upgrade my X61T. But then i found that pen pressure was not working with the photoshop. Can anybody help me with this ?

Wrong Driver installed.

I think you have got the wrong driver on your pen tablet. Though this can be informed to you as a update from the windows but as you are using the windows 7 on it. It would not be supporting the particular driver. Try to install the proper driver from the professional website of the pen tablets. Make sure that you uninstall the current driver completely before installing the new one as this may cause in improper installation of the new driver.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Install PenTablet_505-7.exe for your Lenovo X61T multitouch.

Actually, It might be the problem with your driver version. But the driver name you have specified should not be incompatible with the Lenovo X61T. Anyway, I have another driver which may help you working smoothly with your brand new pen tablet. Lenovo X61T multitouch would be running perfectly with the PenTablet_505-7.exe driver support. Try downloading the PenTablet_505-7.exe from any of the professional website as it may contain any malware bites if you try to download it from any XYZ site.

Got Pen Pressure but Finger Touch not working.

Thanks a lot guys!!! I have got the pen pressure by installing the PenTablet_505-7.exe driver. But Another problem has been raised here is finger touch support. Though my tablet pen responding as it has full support from the PenTablet_505-7 driver for the pen pressure. Can anybody solve this problem of Finger Touch Support ? I am able to calibrate the finger but it is not working outside the calibration utility.

Wacom's Driver was not for windows 7.

As you said that you have installed the PenTablet_505-7 driver which is wacom's driver pressure sensitive driver. I would like to inform you that this driver was written very much prior to the windows 7. If you notice the date of the particular driver then you would come to know this. So you need a latest driver which can support on window 7 as well. Windows Cons. Driver 5.05-7 is only for Vista (32 & 64 bit), XP, XP x64 & 2000.

Latest PenTablet_511-1 driver for Tablets.

Do not worry, I have got the latest driver which will be supporting your tablet and windows 7 as well. PenTablet_511-1 is a driver by which your Pen tablet would be having not only enormous pen pressure but also powerful finger touch support. Before installing this driver make sure that you have uninstalled the older version of driver very neatfully. Appearance of the older version might create some problems while installing the latest one.