Thread: Some tips to increase battery performance of Blackberry mobile phone

Some tips to increase battery performance of Blackberry mobile phone

Hi Everyone I am a Blackberry user since the last 2 years . I am facing a problem from the last some week . Formerly my Blackberry mobiles battery used to work properly , initially it used to last for about 28 to 30 hrs . But now the battery just stay only upto 8 to 10hours . Now I would like to have some tips which would increase my batteries performance? I am using the Blackberry pearl mobile phone

Re: Some tips to increase battery performance of Blackberry mobile phone

As you have asked me some tips to increase battery performance of your Blackberry mobile phone Ihave listed them below.

1.Reduce the intensity of the black light
    2.try to decrease the screeen timeout
    3.Turn off you your blue tooth unless required .
    4.Set a standby overnight for at least a few hours.

These are some tips that might help you so please follow them
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can increase the battery performance of your Blackberry phone by following some of the tips like. Try to keep the Bt off unless you require it . Always keep the location based GPS turned off. Try to reduce the Browsing and messenger . Close all third party applications whic you are using. Always set a standby overnight for at least a few hours. set your phone on the standby mode when your are driving from through a dead or the areas which have bad signals. Because if the signal is low battery will be used by the mobile by searching the network .

For increasing the performance of you battery you need to to do the following

1.Do not play music since it requires a large amount of battery.
    2. Reduce use browsing , do it when you need it for some really important issues.
    3. if you hold the alt key and press the escape button (to the right of the trackball) it shows you all the applications you are currently running. Only leave that applications running which you want close all unwanted applications.
    4.Always do not charge the battery fully There is no problem doing this periodically. But if you get in the habit of doing this it can decrease the overall life of your battery.
    5.set the brightness to 40 and it should timout after 20 seconds yu can decrease this also.
    6.Always Try to put your phone in the standby feature this can be achieved by holding the mute button at the top left of your phone. This does not power off the keyboard and backlight. You will still recieve all calls and sms alerts.