Thread: Which is the best Blackberry phone to buy

Which is the best Blackberry phone to buy

I am using the blackberry pearl right now and I am not satisfied with it I am looking to get another Blackberry phone but i am not sure which one should i buy and would like to hear what other people think about the phones they have. Please suggest a phone which also has a good battery life too?Which is also good at net access?

Re: Which is the best Blackberry phone to buy

If i want to buy a Blackberry phone now i would buy the Blackberry 8310 Curve. Because it provides a lot of additional features over all other Blackberry Models. some of the feature which i like are listed as follows.

1. Full QWERTY keyboard unlike the Blackberry Pearl.
    2. Offers a very good camera, which the Blackberry 8830 lacks
    3. Available in a lot of funky colours.

The basic difference in both The Curve and the 8830 is that Curve has a Camera, but no WiFi. But WiFi. does not matters to me. Because i can use it for both my business purpose and for personal entertainment purpose.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

According to my opinion the BlackBerry Curve is the hottest Blackberry phone to buy . It is a small compact handset when compared to other full QWERTY BlackBerrys, It comes with a camera which is also very good . Its media capabilities are also better than many other in its category . I am using the Blackberry Pearl 8120 and also like it . Its key board are built in such a way that It allows me to type quite fast. Let us not forget the small size of the device and the SureType technology.

The BlackBerry mobile phone which i would like to suggest is the BlackBerry 7130g , Which is a great smart phone with very good power packed features. Some of its features are speakerphones, Bluetooth technology instant messaging and polyphonic and MP3 ring tones. let us not forget the style lightweight, phone-style device has been designed for the trendy and fashion conscious individuals. It is also faster when it comes to browsing the web, viewing attachments and running applications. You can also access around 10 supported business or personal email accounts in just a single inbox .

The Blackberry bold would always be the first choice since it boasts one of the sharpest displays i had seen on a smartphone and offers great multimedia performance. It also suports HSDPA contains more productivity tools . The Wi-Fi, Global positioning system(GPS), Bluetooth are some additional features . It provides a strong email support with full QWERTY keyboard. Last but not the least it comes with an updated Operating System