Thread: nokia 6301 takes lot of time for boot up

nokia 6301 takes lot of time for boot up

Hi,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I have this problem from last month. Whenever I tried to switch on my mobile it takes minimum 2 minutes to boot up and 6 to 7 minutes to open message inbox. I don't know what happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: nokia 6301 takes lot of time for boot up

Hey this is not a problem. Most of the people face this problem. This is actually happened because your mobile has to load all other application necessary for your mobile to work properly. Now check whether all other mobile users are also having the same problem or not. If all other users having the same problem then don't worry. If they don't have the same problem then you have to contact nokia service center to fix this problem.

From your information it seems that you have installed lot's of application in your mobile and that's why your mobile become slow. If you have download more than 5 or 6 application, then your mobile required lot of time to load them when it start up and that's why your mobile take lot of time to boot up. In this case delete all those unnecessary application from your mobile and restart your mobile. After this you will not get any error.

It seems that your mobile is get affected with some deadly viruses and they are eating your mobile's RAM memory. For this reason your mobile become slow and it requires a lot of time to boot up. In this case you have to remove those virus from your mobile. You can remove those virus from your computer using anti-virus. Just connect your mobile to computer in mass storage device mode and scan with anti-virus.

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's factory setting and that's why your mobile become slow. In this case you to reset your mobile to fix this problem. If you don't know how to do it, then use following steps.
    1.First unlock your mobile and press *#7370# in your mobile.
    2.After this your mobile comes to it's original factory settings.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them work out. I reset my mobile, I scan my mobile but none of them work out. Then one of my friend suggest me to update with new version. After this I update my mobile and now I don't have any problem. I think you also update your mobile with new version. You can do this in following ways.
    1.Press *#0000* in your mobile's home screen.
    2.Now open Option -> now select install update -> now follow the instruction.