Thread: Motorola RAZR V3 characteristics

Motorola RAZR V3 characteristics

I am planning to buy Motorola RAZR V3 mobile. I want to know the price of this mobile phone with features and technical details and suggestions. I want the suggestion that whether it will be better to go for Motorola RAZR V3 mobile or there any other mobile phones available in the market which are similar to Motorola RAZR V3 mobile. If possible please also give me the list of accessories that comes with this mobile phone. I am waiting for any related reply.

Re: Features of Motorola RAZR V3

The Moto Razr V3 is designed to provide exceptional performance. Moto Razr V3 mobile phone comes advance features like MPEG4 video. Bluetooth and wireless technology is also another characteristic of Moto Razr V3. This phone also comes with digital camera which gives the user an experience of clicking cool digital photos. The Moto Razr V3 supports Global System for Mobile communications.

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 has cool looks

The Moto Razr V3 comes with the precision cut keypad, with the minimum of styling but the metal finish gives the mobile a cool looks. The performance of Moto Razr V3 as good as it looks. The user of Moto Razr V3 can see who is calling without opening the phone. The internal display of Moto Razr V3 is better than the impressive external display. Moto Razr V3 keypad react to the lightest touch on it.
    Last edited by Eldon; 19-12-2009 at 05:15 AM.

Re: Classic features of Motorola RAZR V3

Classic features of Motorola RAZR V3 are as follows. This mobile phone supports the existing Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) with the frequencies of 1800 MHz, GSM 900 MHz or GSM 1900 MHz. I would like to mention one thing that this phone dose not comes with any service or subscriber identity module (SIM) card. Motorola RAZR V3 has razor thin aircraft case of aluminum. Motorola RAZR V3 also has a special black edition.

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 accessories

Motorola RAZR V3 is shipped with the European charger and adapter from US for providing versatility in travelling. Motorola RAZR V3 has integrated Video Graphics Array (VGA) camera with 4x zoom this feature provide the user ability to click cool photos. Motorola RAZR V3 also comes with 22 kilohertz polyphonic speaker. Mp3 ringer is also supported by Motorola RAZR V3. Motorola RAZR V3 uses MPEG4 format for playing videos.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Motorola RAZR V3 dimensions

Motorola RAZR V3 comes with integrated class 1 bluetooth and wireless technology that work up to 100 meter that is 300 feet. The most important thing is the price of the phone; this phone comes at the price of $ 93.41. The dimensions of this phone are length is 3.43", width is 1.75" height is 0.91". Its weight is around 3.26 pounds. At last I am going to give you a cool picture of Motorola RAZR V3.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"