Thread: Ovi player is not working in my computer

Ovi player is not working in my computer

Hello,
    I have dell computer which is running windows xp. I use Nokia Ovi player in my computer for accessing all stuff related to my mobile. From last week it freezes and become unresponsive repeatedly and I have to use task manager to close it. I don't know what happened to it.
    Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Ovi player is not working in my computer

I think you are getting this problem due to datbase related to OVI player and in this acse yo have to delete that database file to get rid out of this problem. If you don't know how to delete that database file then use following steps.
    1.First open your computer.
    2.Now navigate to C: -> Documents and Settings -> username> -> Local Settings -> Application Data -> Nokia -> Nokia Data Store -> DataBase.
    3.Delete that file and restart yuor computer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that there is some problem in your OVI store application. Have you re-install OVI application. If not then in this case you have to remove this application and install new version of OVI store application. You can download OVI store form nokia site. Just install new version and restart your computer. After this if you still have the same problem then contact nokia's official site.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your computer's operating system. Your windows xp may be get corrupted or get damaged or it may happened that your system is affected with some deadly virus. In this case you have to install new windows xp in your computer. Take authorize Windows xp CD and install as per instruction.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them workout. Then I found that this is due to slow internet connection. It think you might have also using slow internet connection for browsing. OVI application requires strong bandwidth to access data and for this reason you are getting this problem. Then I switch to fsdt internet connection and now I don't have any problem while using Ovi store.

I think most of the people face this problem. I also had this problem, then I remove this application from my computer. Now I used only nokia's official site to access ovi store. It is work as like as normal OVI application. From that you can access all your mobile's stuff as you are able to do on OVI store. Even you can install OVI application in your mobile for downloading all mobile stuff.