Thread: Bad GPS signal on iphone.

Bad GPS signal on iphone.

Hello to all,
    I don't know what happened to my iphone. It works very well until last week. From last week my iphone's Google map application can't find a GPS signal. Before this it was working fine. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: Bad GPS signal on iphone.

From your information it seems that you may have accidentally turn off your wifi connection. If your wifi connection is dead, then iphone's Google map can't access GPS for navigation. First check whether your wifi connection is working or not. If it is working properly then check whether your GPS is turn on or off. If it is turn off then make it enable. Now, try to connect it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Make following setting in your iphone to get rid out of this problem.
    1.First go to Settings option -> now click on General option > now select Network option >now choose "Enable 3G" and make it “OFF” .
    2.Now find your iphoen with iPhone 3G’s GPS receiver.
    3.Now again select Settings option -> click on General option> click on Network option > now choose "Enable 3G" and make it “ON”.
    after this setting you will not get any problem.

It seems that your there is problem in your wifi connection. You are getting poor wifi connection and due to this you are not able to connect to GPS signal. Have you try with 3G or wap? You can also use 3G and wap for navigation. You have to first activate your 3G connection from your service provider. Try to navigate through 3G and check whether you get the same problem or not.

It seems that you are cover with lots of trees or buildings and for that reason you are not able to get proper GPS connection. These are some of the factor that affet your GPS signal. As per my suggestion you have to first go in open space and after try to navigate with GPS. In open space you receive better GPS signal. I think you can now understand why you are getting this problem.

I think you might be using crystal cover for your iphone and for this reason you are getting problem when connecting with GPS. Crystal cover block your all incoming and outgoing signal like 3G, wifi, wap, gprs. In this case you have to first remove that cover from iphoner and then try to connect GPs. If you still have the same problem then there is some internet connection related issue in your iphone.