Thread: No Volume after earphones are unplug from ipod touch

No Volume after earphones are unplug from ipod touch

Hi,
    My uncle's ipod touch becomes silent when they remove earphone from it and after that volume control icon disappears from ipod. After that they are not able to play any songs loudly. I don't know what happened to it. Can anyone help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: No Volume after earphones are unplug from ipod touch

I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me to reset ipod. After this I reset my ipod and now my ipod is working fine. I think you also try this. If you don't know how to reset your ipod then use following steps.

first go to Setting option of ipod -> now click on general option -> select Reset option -> now click on Phone Reset option -> now wait for few minutes until logo of apple appeared.
    or
    You can hard reset your ipod by pressing sleep/wake button and Home button simultaneously until apple logo appeared.

I think you accidentally put your ipod in silent mode. In silent mode ipod mute it's volume. In this mode you are not able to listen any sound from ipod. That's why when you unplug your earphone you are not able to hear sound from ipod. In this case you have to change your ipod profile from silent to loud. After this try to play songs. I think after this you will not get the same problem again.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method. I reset my ipod. I restore it. But none of them work out. Then one day I try following tricks and it really works for me. Now I don't have any problem in my ipod. I think you also try this.
    First connect your earphones to ipod -> now increase your main volume ->now play any video or songs -> now repeatedly plug and unplug earphones until you hear loud sound from ipod -> when you hear loud sound from ipod, leave it for few minutes with songs playing in background -> after this stop songs and restart your ipod.
    Now onwards, if you get this problem again, then try above steps.