Thread: Sony e-reader or Amazon's kindle which one is better?

Sony e-reader or Amazon's kindle which one is better?

Sony e-reader or Amazon's kindle which one is better? I am eagerly waiting for getting answer for this question, because I am planning to buy a new e-book reader. Till now I am using my laptop for reading e-books but since when I have heard about the new features of e-book readers I cannot stop myself from buying the e-book reader for my personal use.

Re: Amazon's Kindle is better option.

Sony has launched the new e-reader in competition with Amazon's Kindle. This shows the desperation of Sony for being ahead in the competition. Sony Corporation of Japan has launched electronic reader on Tuesday with the new features such as touch screen and wireless connectivity. But when it comes with the comparison with the Amazon's kindle it is not good because Amazon's Kindle has the same feature of wireless connectivity. May be Sony will compete with the Amazon's Kindle in price. According to me Amazon's Kindle has a better value for money so go for Amazon's Kindle.

Re: Sony e-reader is better than Kindle

No, I think Sony's e-reader is better option. Sony is offering 3G wireless connectivity and not the normal wireless connectivity at the cost of $399. Sony e-reader will be available in store from December for the Christmas shopping. With the Sony's e-reader newspapers and magazines would also be available for the Daily Edition. Sony e-reader offers wide screen of seven-inch (17.8-centimenter). Sony's e-reader also has the touch screen facility for users.

Re: Sony e-reader is good option to buy

I also support the idea of buying Sony e-reader. I don't know about the Amazon's kindle but the Sony e-reader has an internal memory which can hold more than 1000 e-books. Sony e-reader also has an application which gives the users the ability to check and download e-books from their local libraries and after library's lending period, e-books simply expire. The expiration of e-books will solve the problem of late fees.

Re: Amazon's Kindle is unbeatable.

If you don't know about the Amazon's Kindle, Kindle 2 and Kindle DX it will be better you go for Sony’s e-book reader. So wake up and smell the hot coffee. It’s time to know about Amazon's Kindle, Kindle 2 and Kindle DX. Kindle is good, Kindle 2 is better than Kindle but Kindle DX is simply the best.
    Kindle DX has not only the good looks but also better features than Sony's e-reader and what is the best part; it comes at the cost of $359. Now I am sure you got the idea about the kindle

Re: Amazing features of Kindle DX

See I will not beat around the bushes but will try to give you idea about the Kindle DX. Kindle DX has a screen size of 9.7 inches or 24.6 centimeters. Kindle DX cost is around $ 359 with internal memory of 3.3 Giga bytes. If the memory of Kindle DX is 3.3 Giga surely it is going to store more than 1,500 books, but what is the amount or the number of books kindle DX can store. Surprisingly the number is 3,500, yes Kindle DX can store more than 3,500 books, wireless connectivity and 16 gray scale paper display add up to it’s most amazing features.