Thread: Epson 3000 wide format printer not supported on win 7

Epson 3000 wide format printer not supported on win 7

Hello everybody, I am have been using windows xp on my computer from last 2 and half year. And it was so easy to use printer connecting to usb port. Now i have upgraded with the Windows 7 with 64 bit. But when i connect Epson 3000 wide format printer to the usb port then it is not working. Can anybody help me to use my printer ?

Install epl-3000-driver.2.1.2

It might be happening that your printer may not be having the correct driver for the current windows 7. I think EPL-3000-driver.2.1.2 would be the best driver for you to make this printer work on your computer. After downloading this driver Go to properties of my computer and swicth to Hardware tab and click to the Device Manager. Search for Epson DLQ-3000 ESC/P 2 driver on printer category and Reinstall Driver by double clicking on device and select the Microsoftdriver by clicking Browse button.

Epson 3000 printer on Win 7 compatibility

Before installing or connecting any printer on windows 7 machine, It is worth to check that is it compatible for windows 7 or not. This could be a problem with you also. To check the Compatibility of Hardware device drivers right click on the driver installation file and switch to compatibility tab and check for Run this program in compatibility mode. Then click for appropriate program from the list. And click on Apply and close it.

USB port not working

There is a possibility of problem with your usb port also or it may happen that you usb port have lost connection with your motherboard because of which you were not able to use your printer. I suggest you not to try anything with usb port instead you can call any engineer to check about your usb port.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Printer not supporting 64 bit windows

You may be trying all the possible changes to make your printer work but it could happen that your computer can load that printer at all. And reason behind this can be your 64 bit windows. So try your printer on some other machine it may happen that your printer would be working there perfectly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Uninstall the previous Driver for Printer.

You should always remove the older driver version which you are using and must reinstall with the latest driver to run such kind of printers on your computer. Folloe simple steps to uninstall the driver.
    1. Go to "Start" button, search for PRINTER by clicking on Run.
    2. Find out the icon presented indicating you Epson 3000 and delete it.
    3. Click "Run as administrator" by right-clicking and select for "Server Properties".
    4. Switch to the Drivers tab, select from list of printer and press Remove. Then click for Remove driver and driver package also.
    5. Now again go to Start menu, Run APPWIZ.CPL in the Search box which will launch "Programs and Features".
    6. Remove all printer relating software.