Thread: Bluetooth Connection problem in ipod touch

Bluetooth Connection problem in ipod touch

Hi,
    I have bluetooth adapter. Last night I connect my bluetooth adapter to computer to connect my iPod touch. But when I try to connect iPod touch via bluetooth, my computer give me message stating that "Computer does not recognize any devise ". Can any one tell me why I am getting this problem? Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Bluetooth Connection problem in ipod touch

As per my knowledge bluetooth feature of ipod touch is only capable of connecting with bluetooth headset. It means that you can only use bluetooth feature of ipod to listen songs or video via bluetooth head phones. There is no such facility in ipod to connect to computer and synchronize with it via bluetooth. That's why when you try to connect using your bluetooth adapter you get message "Computer does not recognize any devise".
    I think this will help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your bluetooth adapter. Your bluetooth adapter may not be working properly. As per my suggestion you need to install new drivers for it. Do one thing restart your computer. Now if you have drivers CD of your bluetooth adapter then re-install it. Now connect your bluetooth adapter, wait for few minutes until required driveres of bluetooth install. Now try to connect it.
    I think now you won't get that type of message again.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that your ipod's bluetooth connection is now working properly. First check whether your ipod's bluetooth feature working properly or not. You can check it by connecting with another ipod or iphone or any bluetooth enable mobile. If you are not able to connect via bluetooth then in this case you have to reset your iphone. You can do this in following ways.
    Press sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until apple logo appeared.

I think your bluetooth adapter is not working properly. Try to connect it with another bluetooth enable devise. If you are still unable to connect it with, then you have to change your adapter. As per my knowledge there is one high quality bluetooth adapter available online called as jabra A125s. This adapter work with both video and nano versions of the iPod.
    You can get this adapter from any online store for $75.

I also had the same problem then one of my friend suggest me to restore my ipod. Then I restore my ipod, now my ipod is work properly with bluetooth adapter. I think you also try this process. If you don't know how to restore your ipod then use following step.
    First connect your ipod to your PC -> now format it normally -> now open itunes application -> in the right hand side you can find Restore button -> just click on it -> wait for few minutes -> now check whether you get same error or not. If you still have the same problem then you have to contact apple store to fix this problem.