Thread: Memory problem of Nokia 6020

Memory problem of Nokia 6020

Hello friends i have the Nokia 6020 mobile phone. But there is only one problem with this mobile. This cell phone does not have the Memory card slot for expanding the Memory of the device. I cannot download the applications from the internet for my cell phone , it is showing that not enough space to store the application. I want to know that, is there any way by which i can increase storage capacity of my mobile phone.

Re: Memory problem of Nokia 6020

You are not able to download any application for your Nokia 6020 mobile phone Because the phone memory shown as Full and this mobile phone does not have the Memory card slot to increase the storage capacity. I will suggest you that you should remove the not usable data or things from the mobile phone. This will free some space in your mobile phone. However the device memory of your phone is only 3.5MB, so you should download the applications for your cell phone in Kb.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As your mobile phone does not support the memory cards to increase the space of your cell phone. For storing the applications on your mobile phone you need to have free space on your mobile phone. To free your mobiles memory move your mobile contacts to the SIM card. The SIM cards have the capacity to store contacts upto 250. Similarly you can move the messages to the SIM card, this will free up some more memory in your mobile phone. After that you will be able to install the applications in your mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have heard that we can increase the memory of the mobile phone. But i dont know it is true or not because i have not done this things with my mobile phone. I will suggest you to contact the mobile repairing center for this matter. May be they are knowing that how to solve this problem. I think you should buy the new mobile phone which has the memory card slot to increase the memory of the mobile phone. I will suggest you the Nokia 5130 Xpress Music Mobile. This is very nice mobile and comes in the range of the 5k to 6k.