Thread: Motorola Milestone Android mobile phone

Motorola Milestone Android mobile phone

Hello guys ,
    I want to buy the cell phone Based on the Android OS invented by the Google. Give me the list of mobile which has the Android OS in it. But i am looking for the Motorola Milestone cell phone, It has the Android Operating System in it. Give me the review and suggestions about this mobile phone.
    Last edited by CAILYN; 10-12-2009 at 01:26 AM.

Re: Motorola Milestone Android mobile phone

Andriod is the operating system which is made for the mobile phones. This OS runs on the Linux Kernel. This OS was originally developed by the Android Inc. but afterwards purchased by the GOOGLE. This OS allows user to write Java language for controlling it to the Java libraries. This is the Newest operating system for the mobile phones. This OS is used in the Touchscreen mobile phones.

This mobile comes with the Android operating system. It has the large 3.7 inch touchscreen. This is the GSM handset. This android phone has the support for Multitouch support. But this mobile is not having the GPS and navigation. This phone works with the quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and in dual-band 900/2100 WCDMA network. It also runs on the HSDPA network. This mobile has 5MP with dual LED , QWERTY keypad, 3.5mm audio jack, microSD card support and Bluetooth and WiFi support.

Here are the list of some mobile phones which run on Android Operating System.
    1-HTC Dream
    2-HTC Magic
    3-HTC Hero
    4-Huawei U8230
    5-Samsung Galaxy
    6-Motorola CLIQ
    7-Samsung Moment
    8-LG Etna
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's