Thread: Application not supported by iPhone.

Application not supported by iPhone.

Hi,
    Today when I tried to install new application in iphone I get message stating that "this application isn't supported for the iPhone, turn on airplane mode?" I don't know why this happened? Can any one tell me how to fix this problem?
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Application not supported by iPhone.

It seems that there is problem in your iphone's connector port. Check whether your dock connector port is cover with dirt or something else. Clean your dock port with soft clothe. Now connect your iphone to iTunes and now try to check whether you get the same problem or not.
    If you still having the same problem then you have to contact apple store to fix this problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As per your information it seems that you have messed up your iphone with lots of application. You have to delete your all application to delete some unwanted stuff from your iphone. You can reset your iphone to delete all your application in one instance. You can reset your iphone in following ways.
    1.You can hard resert your iphone by holding sleep/wake button and home button simultaneously until logo of apple appeared.
    2.Go to setting option -> click on general option -> click on reset option -> click on reset phone option -> now wait for few second -> now your iphone will be come to it's original status.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Try to reset or restart your iphone. If that also does not solved your problem then you have to restore your iphone. You can restore your iphone in following ways.
    Connect your iphone to computer -> format your iphone normally -> now open iTunes application -> in the right-hand side you can see Restore button -> just click on it -> wait for few seconds -> after completing Restore process -> disconnect your iphone -> now you can able to add new application in your iphone.